Things you should know about Trading Signals
One of the first things you will notice as a new trader is that there are many options when it comes to forex trading tools. In the past few years, the unchallenged champions on the market have been the forex trading signals. These trading signals enable you, the trader, to prepare for and seize significant movements and trends before they take place on the global market. While that sounds like a fairly simple tool to work with, you should do some research before you start trading with these signals.
We suggest that you contact your dedicated market analyst so that you can learn how to decipher trading signals from the professionals.
What are Forex Trading Signals?
A forex trading signal is an analysis-based trigger to action, either to buy or to sell a specific asset. The trading signal is produced by an analyst using technical indicators or by using mathematical algorithms based on existing market movements, trends, or economic events such as the non-farm payroll report (NFP), interest rate decisions, and OPEC meetings, for example.
Forex trading signals incorporate much of the necessary information a trader would need to execute a trade properly, which is probably the reason why they are such a popular trading tool. While some traders may prefer watching video tutorials or reading articles online, others may prefer trading signals because they provide more precise instructions to a specific trade. Moreover, these provide traders with the appropriate entry and exit points for the optimal trade, an attribute which is not given in market reviews and many other educational tools.
Common Forex Signals Factors
When an analyst or trader sits down to create a new signal, he or she can opt to use one or more inputs. The more inputs that person adds onto his signal, the more complex the latter will become. While technical analysis plays a major role in the creation of a trading signal, fundamental and quantitative forms of analysis can also serve as inputs. Common inputs may include the following indicators:
- Technical Pattern breakout or break down such as triangles, rectangles or trendlines.
- Volume Surge. An unusually high volume often a potential new move on the market before it happens.
- Moving Average Cross. This input may refer to an instance where a trading activity crosses above or below the average, or when 2 averages cross one another.
- Interest Rates. Changes in interest rates set by major banks can influence assets such as currency pairs, stocks, and commodities.
- Cycles. The financial markets have a tendency of ebbing and flowing, even if they are characterized by a steady trend or a non-trending condition.
- Volatility. Extreme highs or lows regarding volatility can triggers changes in the global market.
- Sentiment Extremes. This contrarian indicator marks excessive bullishness based on surveys and actual trading activities.
- Valuation. When compared to a market, sector, or asset, an extremely high valuation can create “sell” signals.
CM Trading’s Forex Trading Signals
There are numerous brokerages that offer forex trading signals, but it is vital to your trading experience that you find the right service provider. At CM Trading, we offer our clients free forex signals. Not only are our trading signals 99.8% accurate, but we also send them via email and upload them to our official website for your convenience. Now you can stay up to date on the financial markets’ biggest events and movements during each trading week.
So, what do you need to do to qualify for this highly effective service?
All you have to do is open a live trading account at CM Trading and verify your account and personal information. Once you have completed our process, we will send our trading signals at no charge! Join us today, and you will be able to enjoy a variety of different educational tools such as webinars, video tutorials, eBooks, personal training sessions with your market analyst, and so much more. Whether you are a newbie to trading online or a seasoned expert, we are confident that we can tailor the perfect trading package for your individual needs.